Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triple Momentum Level of ROCs

Jose

  Thanks for the formula modification How do I use this?
Parameters etc., on indicies what am I lokking for?

  Regards

  Bill

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  So that's what a power tool looks like... :p

Ok, just to up the ante, here's a hyper-tool:

Triple Momentum/Stochastic/RSI/Ultimate Timing Model
---8<-----------------------------
(ROC(C,5,%)+ROC(C,15,%)+ROC(C,25,%)
+Stoch(5,3)+Stoch(15,3)+Stoch(25,3)
+RSI(5)+RSI(15)+RSI(25)
+Ult(5,15,25))/10
---8<-----------------------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "david" <dwei9361@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Bill
>
> From Appel - Power Tools for Active Investors (Pg 59) - Triple
> Momentum Timing Model -
>
> Tm:= Roc(c,5,%) + roc(c,15,%) + roc(c,25,%);
> tm
>

> Regards
>
> Dave
>

>   _____

ROCs

> Hi
>
>   I m trying to combine the values of roc 25 15 and 5 day (following
> Gerald Appel s formula)
>
>   What metastock firmula would do the trick?
>
>   Bill

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools