[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Problem with system tester

Hi,

I'm having the same problem.  When I checked in the purebytes web
site there were references to this problem, but for version 8. At
that point it was a known software error.  I have version 9 and
still have the same problem.  Did Equis never fix it? If not, what
are our alternatives?

Regards

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tan ming"
<reminiscenostalgia@xxx> wrote:

> Hello I have a problem with using ststem tester. Basically I had
programmed
> some code to test out the validity of the system. When use a
separate test
> (Not MS) it gives a total of 55 trades. However iwht same code, it
only give
> 5 trades in MS system tester. The trades in the orders report
gives 55
> trades but 50 trades are considered and subsequently cancelled.
The message
> says "orders cancelled - cost related" What does it means and how
can I
> aviod this problem?

> Get your mobile ringtones, operator logos and picture messages
from MSN
> Mobile http://msn.smsfactory.no/

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM