[EquisMetaStock Group] Creating lines at a Indicator

Hi guys,

  I wonder if anyone can help me solve this problem:

  I want to create a indicator that plots the closing of security. And then it should plot 2 lines.

  The value of line A should be the value of the highest 40th closing in the last 200 bars.

  And the value of line B should be the value of the lowerst 40th closing in the last 200 bars.

  I'm not sure if I'm being clear, so let me show you an exemple using only 10 days:

  Day   Close

  1        10
  2        9
  3        5
  4        6
  5        8
  6        6
  7        4
  8        2
  9        1
  10      3

  I want a line (line A) that the 20% highest closing will be above (or equal) it: in this case the value of the line would be 9.

  Line B would be one that the 20% lowerst closing will be below (or equal) it: in this case: 2.

  In this case using only 10 bars when a download bar number 11, the indicator would consider only the data for the last 10 bars (it would ignore bar number 1).

  Sorry about my poor English, I hope you understand my problem.

  Thanks in advance.

  Bruno Flor.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM