RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] bonus adjustments for indian stocks

Dear Ranjan

> In metastock we can adjust split,but how will I adjust the "bonus"(1:1).

A bonus issue of 1-for-1 is the same as a 2-for-1 split.

Similarly, a bonus issue of 1-for-10 is the same as a 11-for-10 split.

In the US, these are also often called "stock dividends" and usually given a
percentage.  So, a 5% stock dividend is basically a 5-for-100 bonus issue
aka 105-for-100 split.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net <http://www.premiumdata.net/>