Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Providers

Just another comment on Norgate (www.premiumdata.net).  There was some discussion about support with some of the other data providers and I just wanted to let you know about my experience with Norgate.  First, I am only on the free trail (not a paid subscriber, yet).  I had some difficulty with data on a couple of securities and sent a request for assistance.  Not only was support immediate and accurate, but as it turned out, the error was totally mine and the good folks there didn't make me feel foolish or like this was an annoyance.  Quite the contrary.  They were concerned that I was helped appropriately and treated well.  Their data is excellent and support is outstanding.  This is a class act.

skypilot_jw <jweidner@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks Lionel.