[EquisMetaStock Group] RE: Re: DMX

Preston,

	Thank you again for filling in more of the puzzle. I will keep
playing with DMX, armed with the better understanding you have given me and
will see what I can come up with. Again my sincere thanks for your help and
patience.

	But my essential interest is with the DMZa and DMZb codes. I
understand that they are the same indicator and I also understand how they
are normally interpreted. But I am finding that 'a' plots differently to 'b'
and I assume this must mean that the lag is slightly different in both
indicators.

	I would like to be able to send you a chart to demonstrate this, but
as they come together, cross and diverge, their movements with respect to
each other, appear to correlate with and possibly anticipate price
movements. So I wanted to test to see whether this was more universally the
case or whether by some extreme chance, the correlation I was seeing in
several dozen charts was illusory.

	Which is why I wanted to code as separate indicators, 'a' crossing
above 'b' and 'b' crossing above 'a'. And why I am astonished and confused
when applying the Cross function to the DMZa and DMZb, it is signaling on
occasions a cross over when visually the two lines have not crossed.

	So for me it is rapidly falling into my basket of great unsolved
metastock mysteries. But I continue to plot the DMZa and the DMZb in the
same window and I continue to see an apparent correlation between their
movements with respect of each other and share price. Of course the litmus
test will be to actually use this apparent correlation as the basis for
trading, but I had hoped to historically test it first.

Kevin