[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: HELP MovingAverage

The Time Series Moving average is identical to the Time Series
Forecast indicator, which itself is based on the ending value of a
Linear Regression trendline (Linear Regression indicator) plus its
slope:

pds:=Input("Periods",2,252,21);
{1}Mov(C,pds,T);
{2}TSF(C,pds);
{3}LinearReg(C,pds)+LinRegSlope(C,pds);

Linear Regression Indicator/Slope formulae here:
http://www.metastocktools.com/#metastock
"LinReg formulae" link.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "barbaresco_doc"
<barbaresco_doc@xxx> wrote:

> Hi to all ....
> Someone can help me to find the Financial Formula for the Moving
> Average that use the optiot "T" in Metastock ??
> In Metastock I can use MOV(C,12,T) but who can I calculate it
> starting from the Price of a stock ??
>
> thank's in advance ....

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM