*****SPAM***** Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] intraday indicators for buy,sell,exit and stoploss- needed

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.30 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: IN_REP_TO          (-0.8 points) Found a In-Reply-To header
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 7]
SPAM: MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR (0.7 points)  URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email address
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (0.3 points)  AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Hello Rakesh kumar,
                  Thanks for your response,please help
me to get the metastock code for intraday data,
expecting your reply
magesh

--- Rakesh Kumar <rkumar936@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> do let me know i can try it
>
>   regds
>   rakesh
>
> magesh <r_magesh50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   HELLO EVERYONE,
>
> CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET METASTOCK8.1 CODE FOR
> 5,15,30,60 MINUTE
> intraday indicators for buy and exit, sell and exit,
> stoploss for buy
> and sell signals.and tragets for buy and sell in
> nifty & sensex(india)
>
> IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGED
>
> THANKYOU,
>
> Magesh

>         Business finance course   Business to
> business finance   Small business finance
> Business finance consultant   Business finance
> magazine   Business finance schools

>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.