[Metastockusers] Re: TrendMedium 2.0 - one screen with the deep trading simulation

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "superfragalist"
<jackolso@xxxx> wrote:

Hi!

> Hey Eugene,
>
> Я надеюсь, что Вы имеете хороший день, и
делаете немного денег.

Да спасибо ;-)

> What are you trying to tell us? Are you saying you have a new
version
> of Trend Medium that's about to be released that trades the NASDAQ
> index like no other program ever created.
>
> If I understand this right, a user has to run trendmedium everyday.
>
> Last time I looked at it, it only created one expert. It does not
> create one expert for every symbol that it's run on. Is that
correct?

NO. One expert. It passes caclulated trading system to Metastock.
I like notice that result I've sent - is not backtest. This is the
deep test of real trading system using for each trading day (TM did
calc system for some trading day, keep signal & then load next
trading day and keep etc... walk forward test).

This is the feature of TM 2.0 (I like release it near time).
About MS9 - let me know your Windows version.

Regards,
Eugene.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM