[EquisMetaStock Group] Trendchaser

Dear forummers,

I regret having to bring a personal issue to this forum but i must
highlight a case of cybertheft that may be happening right in front
of ur eyes.

I am recently aware that a company called Stockzen
(www.stockzen.com) is promoting a software for Metastock plug-in
called Trendraider system. This software is, for all intents and
purposes, a copy of another software called Trendchaser. Trendchaser
[http://www.freewebs.com/trendchaser/] was developed entirely by
myself and I have ample proof of its development.

I have been selling and providing support for Trendchaser system
exclusively from my website. I believe the imposter had gained a
copy of Trendchaser by disguising as a potential buyer and requested
a copy of the trial version.  He/She later cracked and hacked the
same and by doing cosmetic changes to the name etc, hijacked
Trendchaser as his own creation called Trendraider.

In fact, later, a Jolin from Stockzen has also acknowledged many
similiarities between some exclusive indicators/codes contained in
Trendchaser when comparisons were made with their imposting system,
Trendraider.

Possibly admitting her guilt, she has also proposed on many
occasions, a joint venture of some sort but I have to decline any
such proposals until I have a rightful claim to my work.

I have written to Stockzen for them to cease and desist from any
further promotion, but have not gotten any reasonable reply from
them.  In fact, immediately after that, I had my yahoo e-mail
account (lhgoh99@xxxxxxxxx) hijacked, personal details posted in the
same apology
[http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/message/10804]
and the imposter even had to cheek to post an apology, purportedly
from me, to StockZen and/or the "creators" of Trendraider.

This is unethical and unbecoming behaviour of a typical pirate and a
blatant disregard for intellectual property rights.

Attached herewith is a copy of my letter to them. I would appreciate
any forummers who have been approached by this party to contact me
so that justice can be carried out.

Again, my sincere apologies in having to bring this matter here but
I hope fellow forummers appreciate the position I am coming from.

Regards
Mark Goh