[EquisMetaStock Group] Candlesticks in conventional code

Greetings,

Where can I learn how candlesticks are defined in terms of bar code, i.e.
O,H,L,C? A "doji" would be relatively straightforward, I suppose:
Open=Close. But when it comes to something like a white hammer ("A small
body near the high with a long lower shadow with little or no upper
shadow") I wonder what "small body" or "near the high" means, or how high
does it really have to open? Is there some web-based source for this info?
Are there any generally accepted definitions?

A "Whte Hammer" would start stacking up like . . .

C > O [that's obvious]
and
O > L + (H-L)*0.x [how high does it have to open?]
and
C < L + (H-L)*0.x [how close to the high can it close?]

etc.

The Viktor Likhovidov approach is not what I'm looking for, I'm not smart
enough for that.

Philip

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM