Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 3-way Moving Average Crossover

Andrew,

An interesting bit of work...nice job! I have several trader friends
who are big fans of 3 MA's. I'm sure they'll find this useful.

A condition that I noticed while playing with this (using the
defaults)on a QQQ chart was a bit of whipsaw. I especially noticed it
on the downside when a close has exceeded all 3 MA's but the MA's
have not realigned. The earliest that I saw this was 4-22-04.

Something to consider is that if a close exceeds all 3 MA's would it
really matter if they were aligned.

Just a thought,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Tomlinson"