[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 installation help

You need to start metastock with paramere \l \e - it's an offline mode

Create shortcut with next command
"D:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock\Mswin.exe" /l /e

So during startup programm will not search any vendors.

Good luck

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chandrashekhar Buty
<cvbuty21@xxxx> wrote:
> I m trying to install Metastock Ver 9.0, I wanted to
> install without attaching esignal realtime data vendor
> (Since I am not subscriber to this service) In fact
> here we dont get any realtime data vendors, So I have
> subscribed offline End of Day data vendor and the data
> supplied by vendor was compatible with Metastock Ver
> 8.0,
>
> Now I want to upgrade Metastock but while installing
> it is trying to attach vendor data service and also it
> gives error winros.exe
>
> Please help
>
> Cheers CVB

__