[Metastockusers] formula question

I wonder if any wizards can help me with following.

I have a formula written in Java Script similar to the following:
	n=20;
	for(i = n; i > 0; i--)
	sum += (i - (n + 1) / 3) * close(i - n);

Now how would I convert that to Metastock language?

note that when the current bar is the "0" bar, the value of i is 20.
When the current bar is the "-1" bar, the value of i is 19, etc.

For example if the part "i-" were not in the equation, then I could
do the following:
n=20;
x1=n+1)/3)*C;
x=sum(x1,n);
and it will sum up the values of x1 over the last 20 bars.

Now how do I get it to add the "i-" part?

Perhaps Metastock can not do this?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM