RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Graphics

It's
simply a bug of MS I've had the problem when I was using a Matrox card...it
disappeared with the ATI one....I'm not sure that it does not happen with other
cards....The only solutions I know of are either reboot the
system(temporary one) or change your graphics card to another that its drivers
do not have the bug(deifinite)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>P.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sukhen K Mitra
  [mailto:sukhen@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 6:34
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Graphics
  I use Win 2000 and MS 7.0 RT, it happens to me sometimes. If I restart
  MS, it fixes usually.

  - SukhenAndrew Tomlinson
  <andrew_tomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
  >It
    happens to me about once a week with 9.0 and XP Professional. Requires
    asystem reboot to fix.Andrew-----Original
    Message-----From: Kevin and Heather Howard
    [mailto:kjhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:10
    AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock
    Group]
    Graphics
    My contribution is to say that it also happens with Windows XPHome
    Edition, but it is infrequent and with no particular pattern. I amusing
    8.01 and I don't think it sits comfortably in terms of memorymanagement
    with XP. If it is happening with 9.0 then that is
    disappointing.
    Regards,
    Kevin-----Original Message-----From: Richard Dale
    [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 18 July 2004 10:21
    AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock
    Group] GraphicsThis often happens on Windows 98 &
    Windows ME.   The technical reason isyou're running out of GDE
    memory.  If you're using either of these operatingsystems,
    seriously consider changing to Windows 2000 or Windows XP as theyare far
    more stable and don't have the same GDE limitation.Also try
    updating your video driver software as well (eg. if you have
    annvidia-based card, you can get the latest drivers at
    www.nvidia.com).Best regards,Richard
    Dale.Norgate Investor Services- Premium quality Stock, Futures
    and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in Australia, Asia, Europe,
    UK & USA - www.premiumdata.net<<A
    href="">http://www.premiumdata.net/>
      _____  From: Ken
    Johnston [mailto:milocat@xxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 18 July 2004 3:03
    AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
    GraphicsFor some reason my MS 9 has started plotting green O's and
    red P's instead of simple up and down arrows.  I have tried editing
    the chart properties to no avail-any
    ideas?Yahoo! Groups
    Sponsor      ADVERTISEMENTclick
    here<<A
    href="">http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1296n8n80/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1090224605/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*<A
    href="">http://companion.yahoo.com>
          <<A
    href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=641360385>
            _____  Yahoo!
    Groups Links*      To visit your group
    on the web, go to:      <A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/
      *      To unsubscribe from this group,
    send an email to:

    *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
    the Yahoo! Terms of Service<<A
    href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
    .

  Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - <A
  href="">Check
  it out!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor