From: "mailme2000_2000" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>mailme2000_2000@xxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Can metastock
be used with IVR Applications ?
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Thanks for info but it should be integrated with IVR !!!>
> Vipul.> > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Vipul,> > What you are asking for has already been done partially. The
> buy/sell/holds are already being generated realtime on my
website.> > Email me directly, for more details.> >
Dusant> > Chief Architect> > <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> >   ----- Original Message ----- >
All,> > > >   I'm new, from INDIA, and want to
integrate metastock in > Interactive > >   Voice
Response Systems (IVR) and is that any way to do this ?.> > >
>   i.e. I want that, if somebody calls, computer picks-up phone,
> takes > >   id for share quote and tells the caller
buy/sell signal or some > >   advice, generated by MetaStock
or thru any other software or way.> > > >   Can
anybody help me out ?> > > >   Vipul.>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >