RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] composite security

Hi
Hormuz,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Another alternative you might consider is to use ETFs such as HOLDRS
(includes SMH - Semiconductor HOLDRS, OIH - Oil Service HOLDRS, etc.) for
industry groups.  They do not cover all industries, but do supply fairly
good coverage.  More info on HOLDRS is available at <A
href="">http://www.amex.com (click on HOLDRS in the left
column).

Best,<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Larry Carhartt
<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>I<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>ndex & ETF Component
Data<A href=""
target=_blank><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>www.MasterDATA.com<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
color=#008080><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>818-701-6686

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: hormuz maloo
  [mailto:hormuzmaloo@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:18
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] composite securityHi
  everybody,In earlier versions of metastock we used to be able tomake
  composite securities, ie an average of two ormore securities. (For eg, an
  average of 5 stocksbelonging to a particular industry could be
  plotted).I could not find anything like that in Metastock 8.Is
  something similar to that available in
  MS8.Thanks,Hormuz

  __________________________________Do you Yahoo!?New and Improved
  Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!<A