[Metastockusers] Perth MetaStock Users Group 28 July 2004

When: 28th July 2004, Registration
6pm, Starts at 6:30pm until 8:30pm, with a break in the middle for
tea/coffee/biscuits

Where: Baileyana Room, 1st Floor,
Acacia Hotel15 Robinson Avenue, Northbridge (just off William St)Perth,
Western Australia<A
href="">http://www.acaciahotel.com.au/online_map.htm

Cost: $10/head to cover room hire and
tea/coffee.

Registration:  Please email
Charles Stevenson - <A
href="">trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your
attendance so we can ensure we have enough seats.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>------------Agenda------------ Review of MetaStock
v9 - 10 mins- Demonstration- New features- Opinions on whether the
features warrant an upgrade Backups of MetaStock - 15 mins-
What files do you need to backup to ensure you can recover from a disaster?-
How can you safeguard your indicators/experts/explorers from
corruption? Developing a simple template to suit your trading style
without clutter and distractions - 15 mins Demonstration of
trailing profit stop and stop loss plugins - 15 mins- This is a free plugin
developed by Richard Dale - useful to many traders- The updated version of
this plugin will be demonstrated Intraday daily data snapshots -
how to incorporate this style of data into MetaStock to assist with your entries
and exits. - 15 mins Other items/workshop ideas/questions - rest of
the time.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/