Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can I draw a Verical Line

Suhken,

Its basically a drop and drag operation. Select the vertical line
from the toolbox...usually at the top or look in the "insert"
section. If all else fails check the "help" section. If you want the
vertical line to appear as part of an indicator when a certain
condition is met you would need to define the condition. When the
condition is true a value of one is generated. The indicator would be
overlayed onto the chart without scale.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM