RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] ADR

The
trading system developed looking at the indian markets. The objective is to
identify sideways movements and take the benefit to sell call and sell put to
earn premiums.
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>
The
defination of a sideways situation is defined. To action has to be initiated
only when the ADX is below 20 and the price have to touch either of the Upper
Bands or Lower Bands. Sell Call when the price hits the Upper Bands 2 and 3
Standard Deviation and Sell Put when the price hits the lower
bands.
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>
Before
intiating the the trade you should be prepared to pay for the margins and mark
to mark difference if they need to be paid. Preparation for this will have to
done before hand and not be suprised later.
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>
The
trade is exited only when ADX moves above 20.
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>
I have
an EXPERT ADVISOR BUILT on THIS SYSTEM.
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>Hitendra Vasudeo
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>+919820219664
<A
href="">www.stockmechanics.com
<SPAN
class=250082502-12072004>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bill Hebert
  [mailto:billhebert@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 6:59
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] ADR
  Hitendra,

  Thank you for your post.  I had never looked
  at BB and ADX together as a system.
  And never looked at ADX as a level, I had always
  looked at it as if it was trending

  I will review how I can use your ideas in my
  trading approach.

  -- Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr