RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] is it possible to optimize data array?

If you are trying to substitute Opt1 etc
into indicators or the Explorer then I don’t believe they work. They work
only in the System Tester (this is from memory, as I don’t use MetaStock
for System Testing anymore).

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland