RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Massive Renaming

I don’t know a way to do what you
want without some external script which I can’t help with. However, I
maintain databases from different bourses around the world and like to keep
them in one folder for easy access. I use a third party utility to reconfigure
my symbols such that I can add prefixes or suffixes to either my symbol or the
download symbol from say Yahoo (free data). The program allows global adjustments
very easily and fast. The program I use for downloading data is MLDownloader,
there is a trial period but there is a small fee if you use it ongoing. Go to:

            <a
href="">http://www.trading-tools.com

The program can be configured to create a
customized format ASCii file at the same time as it auto updates your MetaStock
folders &#8211; this can be useful in case you maintain non-compatible
databases for other software programs.

I have no commercial interest in this
utility, just a satisfied customer.

>Regards,