[EquisMetaStock Group] MESA

On 8 Jul 2004 13:26:25 -0000, "cardiop" <cardiop@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"I only think that  will not be possible to find a system
that serves for all  periodos, all  markets and to any time
in any stocks.(I think that  is impossible)."

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.

That having been said, you will find that over time, all systems
optimized for time will let you down.

Ray

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM