From: bbinns24 [mailto:bbinns24@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 11:42 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Metastock 9

I installed Metastock v 9 and found I couldn't collect data with it
from Metaserver rt so uninstalled that and reinstalled v 8 but now
its looking for EQCMUI90EN.DLL in my common files and I have v8
version(EQCMUI80EN.DLL) and it won't work.I've tried going into regi
and renaming any leftover EQUIS files before reinstalling older
version but that didn't work. Any help for this problem out there??

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM