[EquisMetaStock Group] Alert Functionality Help

Hi Guys,

I have a formula as shown below
L0:=L;
L1:=Ref(L,-1);
L2:=Ref(L,-1);
EMA0:=Mov(C,20,e);
EMA01=Mov(Ref(C,-1),20,e);
EMA2:=Mov(Ref(c,-2),20,e);
L0>EMA0 And L1>EMA1 AND L2<EMA2

What I want to do is find out when this has happened in say the last
5, 10 or maybe 15 days.

The syntax for the alert function is alert( EXPRESSION, PERIODS )

My question is if I use L0>EMA0 And L1>EMA1 AND L2<EMA2 as the
EXPRESSION does that then adjust each of the values so that the
expression will evaluate correctly.

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Steve