Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] DDE feed for S&P

  I“m looking for Metaserver 3.1. Can somebody " please " help and send me this little software by e-mail. It“s a case of life or death !! I realy need this software.   For the angel that happen to send me: marcio_figueiredo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks...

elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am currently using Metaserver 3.1 for my forex data into Metastock 8.0 Pro.  Does anybody know if there is a source for the S&P cash index( SPX) intraday data that can be fed through Metaserver?

Thanks,
Al

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 50,000 jobs
online.