[Metastockusers] 3 STEPS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN STOCK MARKET

Hello Friends,

I believe that EVERYONE MUST GET EQUIVALENT OPPORTUNITY, CHANCE AND
EQUIPMENT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE MARKET.

Stock Market - A right place to earn money, but most dangerous place
if try to play with it.  Everyone can do it subject to one have
sufficient tools and mastery over these tools.  By utilising my
services, you can turn your computer into a powerful Technical
Analysis Machine.

WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER YOU?  I can offer you world's best technical
analysis software.  And also Historical Share Prices and every day
EOD data updation for NSE/BSE Stocks at NEVER EXPECTED PRICES.
Please see my prices below :

SOFTWARE :
(1)  Meta Stock Prof V 8.0 (Real Time)     - Rs. 1,500/-
(2)  Advanced Get V 7.9 (EOD)              - Rs. 3,000/-
(3)  Omni Trader 2004 (Real Time)          - Rs. 2,500/-
(4)  Omni Trader 2003 (Real Time)          - Rs. 1,500/-
(5)  Fibonacci Galactic Trader V 3.0 (EOD) - Rs. 1,500/-
(6)  Ami Broker Prof Ver 4.5 (Real Time)   - Rs.   750/- only.

For more information, please visit :
http://tradingsoftware.netfirms.com

HISTORICAL SHARE PRICES AND DAILY UPDATION :
Historical Share Prices for BSE / NSE and daily updation plus One
Year Subscription for Rs. 2,000/-

For more informations please visit :
http://tradingsuccess.netfirms.com

Now you can calculate yourself.  Meta Stock and One Year Data
Subscription will cost you JUST RS. 3,500/-.  DECISION IS YOURS.
Please send me your ORDERS on mhmfinance @ yahoo . com.

Rahi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM