RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triangles

What is TSA 2 where can I get it?
Lionel

-----Original Message-----
From: swing72000 [mailto:swing72000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 8:16 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triangles

George,

(sorry for my english !).

It's a long way to win...

I 've begin to trade in december 1999 on an european market for 4
years of loss ( it's very demoralizing !!!).

My first profit are in september 2003 when I try TSA 2 (with my
triangle tactical )and on a new market for me : the Nasdaq .

Today , my profit are : + 20 % on my capital with EOD from september
2003( I made errors like a beginner if not my profit are more ( 40-50
%).

Try TSA 2 like me , I don't regret( but the only hints I give to
you : reflect to the tactical and the money managment ).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM