  >From:
  <A title=brett_j_sinclair@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">Brett Sinclair
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 2:53
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Metastock
  Pro

  I use Metastock 6.52 End-of-Day on WIndows/ME and have the
  opportunity to buy Windows Pofessional 8.0 at a very good price, but have
  some questions I hope someone will be able to answer.

  Does anyone know of a reason why it won't run on Windows/ME?

  Can I use Windows Pro 8.0 only on End-of-Day data?

  Thanks,

  Brett

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/