RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help in plot removing

Hi
Roy,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
When I
do as you suggest, the symbols are deleted, but reappear within a few
seconds.  Am I do something wrong that you know of?

Best,<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Larry Carhartt
<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>I<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>ndex & ETF Component
Data<A href=""
target=_blank><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>www.MasterDATA.com<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
color=#008080><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>818-701-6686

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Roy Larsen
  [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 1:13
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Help in plot removing>
  How I can immidiatly remove all arrows of buy and sell results of MTS >
  testing from my plot?> Important to delete them without deleting my
  indicators and comments.> I can remove them now manual only.>
  HELP!Edit/Delete_All/SymbolsRoy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor