RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help in plot removing

I had
the same problem and am sure there is a way to do it in MetaStock.  Failing
to find it however, I created another test with no criteria which I run when I
want to delete everything.

Best,<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Larry Carhartt
<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>I<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>ndex & ETF Component
Data<A href=""
target=_blank><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>www.MasterDATA.com<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
color=#008080><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>818-701-6686

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: stockwellspb
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 7:35
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Help in plot removingHow I can
  immidiatly remove all arrows of buy and sell results of MTS testing from
  my plot?Important to delete them without deleting my indicators and
  comments.I can remove them now manual only.HELP!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor