RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question on color coding price & volumn

Andrew/ Dusant,

>from<font
size=2 color=navy face=Arial> a layman&#8217;s point of view it seems pretty simple. If the data
provider gives out every trade as a price and volume at a time, than all that
needs to be done is to flag each trade as a hit on a bid or offer. Then cumulating
them becomes a simple matter. The rest follows. Catching Block trades is just a
simple matter of running a filter which flags trades with tick volume greater
than whatever limit u set. I use a proprietary live feed&#8230;which is net
based&#8230;.but they provide data only for the Indian markets &#8230;so I wonder
if you would be interested. Dusant<span
class=GramE> ?

Regards,<font
color=navy>

Vignesh Eswar<font
color=navy>

Trade Well. Trade Wise.

From: Andrew Tomlinson
[mailto:andrew_tomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock
Group] Question on color coding price & volumn

>Sounds great Vignesh. I guess the question is, whether
the data provider can<span

distinguish bids and offers from end customers vs.
market makers and can
include block trades.  What data have you
used and are you satisfied on
these points?

Andrew