Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with formula

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the response.  Yeah, I realized the
script is not in Metastock language.  However, the odd thing is that I
found the formula at a web site on external meatstock function.  See web
attached web site:

<A
href="">http://www.ksr.sp.ru/msx/msxen.htm

and go down to:
4.
Renko-Adaptive indicator "<FONT
color=#008000>Renko_Adaptive
<FONT face=Verdana color=#008000
size=2>
I understand you're busy and wouldn't ask you to
take up your time.  I posted the request in the forum because Metastock has
built-in Renko charts.  So, I thought that there must be a way to also code
them with the MS language.  Although I understand that the built-in stuff
is not likely to be written MS format.

Thanks again for your reply
Gernot
<BLOCKQUOTE