[EquisMetaStock Group] EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Binary Data to MetaStock

Thank you Mansoor for this very useful utility...

I'd like to add a bit more for the whislist:

1., I work with intraday data which are exported from Excel's .CSV
format. Like this:

<TICKER>,<PER>,<DATE>,<TIME>,<OPEN>,<HIGH>,<LOW>,<CLOSE>,<
VOLUME>
BX0412,30,20040625,160400,11860.0,11860.0,11830.0,11850.0,126

It is the format which can be directly converted by Downloader as ASCII
text input to MS data...

So, if is it possible like Jose's whis for

SYMB,YYYYMMDD,O,H,L,C,V,OI for daily and
SYMB,PER,YYYYMMDD,HHMMSS,O,H,L,C,V,OI for intraday.

2., It seems your utility append to MS data. Is it possible to overwrite
existing data? In Downloader it can be found in 'Conversion Options'
as 'If file exists' Append or Replace.

3., Is it maybe possible to specify output directory?

4., Is that uitlity create any DOS error return value if we would like to
create a batch update? For example 0 when no error, 1 any error...

Thanks in advance,
Roberti.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM