[Metastockusers] These might be worth a look...

Barrons rarely does a story on a $3 stock, but ACTU was in the
spotlight as being misunderstood and possibly well overlooked as far
as a business intelligence software company. That could cause ACTU to
move Monday.

--------

We are still in OSIP from 67 to almost 70 in a couple days, but
because some of the movement has been on the heels of rumor that DNA
might buy them, you have to be careful for when the momentum leaves.

---------

Often when the market is running amok, we get into
a habit of chasing around the net looking for the next one to make a
big
move. Do yourself a favor. Plan your trades and trade your plan. If
you
start going bananas looking for everything that is running at the
same
time, you will more often than not get in at the highs, and spend so
much
time hunting you don't get any trades made. (IMO)

http://clix.to/wallmann

---------

We have EBAY and Friday it went ballistic. The nets look good and
this weekend Barrons did a piece, and YHOO was picked as Haverty's
favorite. It should move. So, what do we do? Watch AMZN, a move above
$52.25 will get us involved. We also feel that with the Google Hype,
ASKJ will move well too, watch them.

-----------------

We are holding MWD, which didn't do a whole lot on Friday, losing a
few cents by the close. We think that they will be okay on Monday and
maybe into Tuesday, but when we get the FED decision they might catch
some volatile downdrafts so be careful. We're not very interested in
picking up another inancial stock right now, we will tread lightly
here.

--------

We are in BRCM and the SMH which covers the chip area pretty well and
now we are going to stand put because on Friday the close got insane.
Because of rebalancing, moves of a dollar up and down were seen and
it might take a bit of Monday to straighten it all out. Then Tuesday
we have the FED and then we get the Iraqi transfer. We will tread
lightly until we see how that all comes out.

---------

ELN is up tight against the $24 level which has acted as a barrier in
the past. If it holds again, we might sell half for profits and hold
the rest hoping it can bust out later.

http://clix.to/wallmann

----------

In this atmosphere of cheap money, the financials are still going to
rake it in. The margins have narrowed, but they are still strong.
Their day of reckoning hasn't come just yet, although it's definitely
on it's way. With that in mind, we can't short them yet, except for
short term swing plays based on market mood and technicals. But their
day will come and we'll let you know when.

-------------

We think the market will run up into earnings and the retailers may
go for the ride, but we don't expect much from them. We cannot go
wholesale short yet because we think the market will move higher ,
plus Barrons did a piece saying that the retailers will be fine.
Those two events will keep them up for a bit.

Do we want to try a retailer here? Frankly, no. They might get
pressured over the rate hike or they might just bounce after some
selling last week. Without a good feel, we are going to sit tight.

------------

Barron's had an article about CP Ships, symbol TEU, which is a
container shipping company. The idea of the article is that everyone
worries so much about oil or slowing economies that the transport
shipper doesn't get the respect it deserves. The article was bullish
and TEU could move.

-------

In telecom, we took on VSL on Friday when they got to our buy in
point. Now the question is, do we need someone else here? It's a FED
week and that could bring us some volatility. We are going to be
chicken and sit tight folks.

http://clix.to/wallmann

------

There are only a handful of telecom/internet companies that are big
enough to be "public" and two of them trade here as ADR's. We've
mentioned both of them in the past, they are VSL and MTE. In fact we
put VSL on the consider buy list if they made 7.10 and they did just
that on Friday, ending the day right there. In the short term,
anything could happen, they could break out and run a bit, or they
could just sit here for a while. But it's a guess that as time goes
on, people will"discover" India, just like they discovered China and
these two (along with portal REDF) are going to rock.

--------------

For this week, watch for a bounce on Monday that erases a large
portion of the drop we had Friday, then we go to sleep until we hear
from the FED. From there we should get some volatility and a new
round of analyst hype about how it should have been 50 basis points,
earnings are grand and up we go. As much as it makes us sick to our
stomach to even contemplate this, we think we are going to put in
quite a move higher on all this hype.

We might end this upcoming week statistically flat, but we see the
makings of an earnings run brewing, and the old adage of "don't short
a dull market" couldn't be as in play as right now. Yes, it's going
to make the inevitable pull back much worse. Yes, if they pulled a
terror attack here in the States, we'd crash, but barring that, we
think they are going to mount a "re elect Bush" rally.

http://clix.to/wallmann

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM