[EquisMetaStock Group] converting EOD ASCII files into MS Format

Hell friend,

I have downloaded some historical quotes from yahoo Finance, but
failed to convert it into Meta Stock format using The Downloader.  I
used following ASCII format.

Symbol,     Date/Time,  Open,  High,   Low,   Close,  Volume
Dow Jones   yyyymmdd    1.00  1.20     0.95    1.10   125400

Downloader successfully converted ASCII format to Meta Stock format
(using Downloader - New - Security command) but without any
historical price database.

I therefore used "Test" function of the Downloader and it showed me
error # 1080 and # 1101.

You do manage to guide me.  If you know the reply, I request you to
send me directly at mhmfinance@xxxxxxxxx (mhmfinance @ yahoo . com)
as on the group there are hundreds of the messages and it's
difficult for me to get it.

Thanks
Rahi.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM