[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Traderstips

Subject: Downloading code from Traders'  Tips
S&C has been very successful in making it very difficult to locate
and download code from the Traders Tips.

The following is a URL (internet address) for April 2004.  Change
the month and year in the URL to locate codes for a specific month:

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/042004/Trade
rsTips/TradersTips.html#meta

Also you can search using search.traders.com.  For example, include
Metastock (for those looking for Metastock code), plus check "S&C
Traders'Tips" and you will get a list of URLs with Metastock code
from Traders Tips.

The problem is how to get the latest codes from the most recent
edition of S&C.  The only way I know is:

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/TradersTips/TradersT
ips.html#meta

If you a Metastock user, you are out of luck.  The "tip" refers you
to the sideback in the S&C magazine, and you need to manually copy
it.  Shame on S&C for not including a full lising of codes on their
web site and making it so difficult to download the codes.

By the way, I am a long-time subsriber to S&C.

If anyone has an easier way to get the codes let me know.
Thankfully other sites also print the codes for their specific
application, and they are easier to access (e.g. TradingSolutions).

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rickbc11" <rcarbert@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM