[Metastockusers] Re: Ways to measure strength of trend

Pring99

Thanks for your support.....Sometimes I felt that I was perhaps the
only lone voice.....

I have no objections to anyone helping out here or for that matter
even promoting his or her site...I am a trader and quite frankly have
not got many hours in day to be able to post...but I do feel that
certain individuals seem to doing no trading but just keep at posting
at a drop of a hat...not on this but on many other sites...

I belong to another site which is perhaps one of the best trading and
TA sites and has a collection of some very knowledgeable
individuals..If you are interested then please e mail me and I will
provide few pointers of that site...and would like to invite you to
join if you are not already a member...

It is a FREE site by the way and is based in UK....

Many thanks

anil

Just to chime in here, while I agree that there is no need for name
calling and that Dusant can be helpful at times, I also think
he "over
> posts" even when he doesn't have an answer just to promote his
website.  I would agree with Anil that his main purpose here is to
> hype his paid site.  To that extent his posts consist of spam and
I, for one, would appreciate it if he stopped.

> He has also shown that he is a bit of a hot-head.  To that extent,
I think Anil is correct on calling him on this.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM