[Metastockusers] entry/exit based calculations?

Does anyone know if it is possible to program a percent swing system
using the entry or exit price? For example, assume I enter the
market on the first bar. Then I want to exit if today's close is X%
lower than the HHV since entry.  To re-enter, I want to buy if
today's close is X% higher than the LLV since exit.  This didn't use
to be possible but I'm hoping MS now is capable of handling it. All
Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM