[Metastockusers] Re: Ways to measure strength of trend

Lionel

Have you got my e mail and have you got anything to say about the
points raised?

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Anil:
>
> Please stop this. Dusant makes many helpful postings. He has been
> restrained in his replies to you.
>
> If you want to argue with him, write to him directly.
>
> I should mention that in the past people have been denied access to
> newsgroups, including this one, for  this kind of behavior.
>
> Lionel

alternatives
> avilabale....in this case there were alternatives in MS, but you
> choose to ignore it completely and pointed to your web site by
giving
> reason that the ones im MS are not good...
>
> Now really...??...
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Lionel,
> >
> > There are certain people on this board who have appointed
> themselves as the moral guardians of the newbies. Their rate of
> posting is maybe twice in six months. And those occaisions are
only
> when I talk well of candlestrength.
> >
> > So what can you do about it?
> >
> > Dusant
> > Chief Architect
> > http://www.candlestrength.com/
> >

> > > --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen"
> <lissen@xxxx>
> argument

pettyness..

> that

<dusant@xxxx>

> > > satisfied

> get
> back
> > > and

interpreted
> even
DMI-

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129sr8td8/M=285832.4982638.6115487.1269404/D
=
> > > gr

oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1085478692/A=2142721/R=0/SIG=14di1pg12/*http
:
> > > //
> > > cmd_MediaCode=&fc=APS&mkt=00

0&mc=01PSYAYA004001B220000U0300L0020000000000&dest=HOME_PAGE>
> click
> > > here

> > > M=285832.4982638.6115487.1269404/D=group

> > > subject=Unsubscribe>

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129desath/M=285832.4982638.6115487.1269404/D
=gr

oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1085540477/A=2142721/R=0/SIG=14di1pg12/*http
://

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM