Re: [Metastockusers] yahoo's data to metastock?

Scott,
You would need to create a symbols file to create
new securities.
Store that symbols (file extn *.sym) file in your
Downloader subdirectory.
Run Downloader.
Create new file.
Make sure that you enter the start date as an old
date, from which you want to start your analysis.
Import all the symbols from the symbol file list
created earlier.
Select the Download option.
It will download the quotes.
DusantChief Architect<A