[EquisMetaStock Group] archives

Hello all, i was wondering if someone could please help me . Iam trying to
get into the files and archives of this group . i sign in to yahoo groups
and get to this groups home page, but cannnot click on archives to retrieve
anything.I'm probably missing soething really simple. If someone could help
me it would be very much appreciated. thanks in advance, Brett.

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM