[Metastockusers] How to code a pullback in an Expert

I have code that I use to signify an entry. I place a limit order the
next day after the following signal.

Signal:=C>Max(Max(Mov(C,50,E),Mov(C,200,E)), Mov(C,250,E));
Signal AND Alert(Signal=0,2);

However, I want to enter on a pullback price. The idea, is that I
want to place a limit order on the market open price of the day
before. I don't have to have my order filled that day, but I want the
price filled, while the signal is still given.

I hope this makes sense.

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM