Re: Multi-time frame explorations

Adrian,

You should have the same number of records (days or weeks) used in exploration
than in your chart.

In Explorer Options, you probably have LOAD MINIMUM RECORDS checked. Instead use
LOAD 250 RECORDS if you have 250 days or weeks loaded in your chart.

Then you should get the same number for RSI in the exploration and in your chart
!

Pierre Tremblay