Re: Multi-time frame explorations

Adrian,

You can do that with MS 7.0 and later :

First, you choose weekly as exploration periodicity in OPTIONS. You run
your exploration with RSI(14) < 30 in the filter.

Now, you have the result for your weekly data. Then you change
exploration periodicity to daily. OK and OK again. EXPLORE and now you
check the case USE RESULTS FROM LAST EXPLORATION. You will have results
for RSI(14) < 30 weekly and daily.

Pierre Tremblay