Re: how to read from Metastock file format?

John,

Perhaps I misunderstood your question. You are limited to 255 tickers >per
folder<. However, you can readily export all the tickers you want to. I'm away
from my computer so I can't access the instructions, but an e-mail to QP2's tech
support will get you a return e-mail with the instructions. I believe they are
also available in QP2 Help files.

Ron