His balls had to be dragging

  • Subject: His balls had to be dragging
  • From: CURT DISCHINkkk <DISCH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 06:45:46 -0800

Someone needs to tell Dexter that when its fourth and ten in the NFL, that it’s a passing down. I have heard of players missing some games because of turf toe.  Do you think we could be so lucky as to have McCleon miss a few weeks because of turf balls? I have said it before and I will say it again:  The Offensive Line and Defensive Backs win Championships.