Re: how to read from Metastock file format?

Equis has a development kit which includes DLLs for reading & writing
MetaStock-compatible files. I think there's one price for the kit with
read-only capability and another price for read & write--$199 / $299 for
personal use, or $699 for commercial use.  Go here:

http://www.equis.com/partners/developers/

I bought the read/write version, but haven't really used it yet. It looks to
be nicely done though.

There is also a product called MetaLib, for $49.95, with read / write
capability. I haven't looked at that one. Go here:

http://www.metalib.8m.com/index.htm

David

And