RE: Off Topic : a "must" read about essential BACKUP-ideas

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Theo
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
method I use is to use Norton Ghost which comes with Norton SystemWorks Pro. It
makes an image of your entire drive. If you wish to keep it offsite you can add
a removable hard drive carrier.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of theo lockefeerSent: Friday, December 21, 2001 6:18
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Off Topic : a
  "must" read about essential BACKUP-ideas
  As a christmas "gift"  to all my metastock
  friends :

  <A
  href="http://www.langa.com/backups/backups.htm";>http://www.langa.com/backups/backups.htm

  Fred Langa is a "backup-freak"  OK but he
  could
  be responsible for that  "extra comfortable
  safe feeling"
  we all learn to respect more after 11
  september.

  ...a reading below the christmas

  enjoy and :.... take action NOW before it is
  "too late"

  Theo Lockefeer