RE: backtesting daylight only futures trading systems

Marshall:

What is your level of experience in the markets?

	Considerable.

It certainly sounds like you do not have a great deal of
experience with the MetaStock programming language,
and the canned systems are not the answer.

	Correct.
	Why would I want to spend $1,500 on software for
	real-time trading which was obviously built for
	end of day trading, and hasn't been adequately
	adopted to real-time, and have to spend much
	more money to have it "customized" for my original purpose?

If you rush
into it, I guarantee you will be slaughtered in the markets.

	Was that your experience personally?

You might be better off returning MS Pro, buying the
end-of-day version and investing the difference in research
material and a sabbatical to spend on research.

	Done.

Regards.

	Regards who?
	I wonder why you wouldn't do me, and others, the
	courtesy of signing your note, especially given the
	strength, and somewhat personal nature, of your
	comments.

	Marshall Shoemaker
	marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	843-216-5461